Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Technical Architect Prototyping Job Description
• The job will involve being responsible for the specification of new products and services across all major digital platforms. It will involve specifying infrastructure including the development, integration, test and service delivery infrastructure.
• To work with internal and 3rd party suppliers to ensure that the infrastructure delivered is cost effective and meets strategic business needs.
• To provide technical consultancy and advice to the technical and management teams as required.
• To specify the requirements for the technical architecture and to work with internal technical teams and external suppliers to ensure that the architecture meets the needs of the company for efficient and robust delivery of the company's new services to help maintain its leadership in delivering innovation.
• To ensure that the infrastructure is developed in a manner that supports delivery of services to multiple platforms, resilience, performance, accommodates external suppliers.
• To act as technical authority for major technical projects assessing and approving technical proposals, and reviewing progress to ensure they meet business needs.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Proven experience in specifying, developing and deploying architectures and infrastructure for software applications in a New Media environment.
• Expertise in at least 2 modern programming languages
• Experience of agile development and cross site working.
• A clear grasp of existing and emerging technologies and its potential to enhance performance, robustness of the company's interactive services and productivity.
• Experience of working collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams with a focus on delivery.
• Experience of programme management and migration planning for deploying large software projects.
• Ability to think strategically and evaluate options in the short, medium and long term.
• Strong influencing, persuading and communicating skills and the ability to lead through influence.
• Ability to devise strategic vision and to articulate that vision confidently to all audiences.
• Have the mature judgement necessary to choose the best solution to complex problems.
• Ability to communicate at all levels and translate technical jargon for non-technical staff.
• Able to work collaboratively and maintain effective relationships at all levels within an organisation.
• Self-motivated with the ability to inspire others with energy, drive and desire to achieve goals.
• Being the technical expert for the team, guiding and managing a team of software engineers and technologists.
• Being the technical face for our team, working with internal and external colleagues to deliver technology products which meet the Research and Development's goals.
• To work with the technical teams, product owners and 3rd party supplier to ensure that technical solutions are aligned with the department’s technical strategy.
• To assist the technical teams with the definition of project scope and technical approach during project inception and to assist in defining implementation strategies and to monitor technical progress.
• To be responsible for communicating and documenting the technical architecture.
• To keep abreast of technical developments of strategic importance to the department and to participate in developing or setting standards as directed.
• To assist the Portfolio Manager and senior team identifying strategic requirements and advising on roadmaps and migration plans to achieve strategic goals.
• To assist with improving the standard of technical delivery and competencies within the technical teams.
• To provide technical advice and consultancy to management and commissioning teams on matters of technical architecompanyure and infrastructure developments, including their feasibility.
• To build effective relationships with the product owners, technical teams and external suppliers.