Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Technical Project Manager job description
Technical Lead-RubyonRails job description
The Technical Lead is accountable for managing a world-class software development platform for the website. As our products and services (advertising, services, shop and community) become more technology focused, this role is accountable for i) simplifying and innovating the underlying technical solutions to improve development velocity and the cost of ownership; and ii) developing a world-class agile team of software developers.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Technology strategy, IT architecture and technical leadership
• Team development, ways of working and agile best practice.
• Collaboratively working with product and business sponsors to deliver customer driven products and improvements.
Our ideal candidate will have significant proven and ‘hands-on’ experience leading an Agile software development environment. You will also have worked across a broad range of technology platforms, particularly web-based platforms (e.g. websites, mobile, etc), in addition to relevant qualifications and/or certifications.
You will need to possess a sound knowledge and understanding of test methodologies, standards and tools. Proven experience developing, planning and delivering technology strategy as well as working with a focused and consumer driven business.
• Experience as a Lead Engineer and/or Architect; with proven hands-on software development experience.
• Experience in the development of software using Agile processes – build pipelines, continuous integration, test driven development, WIP management, etc.
• Relevant qualifications in Information Technology or a related discipline.
• Advanced technical leadership and people management skills.
• Participation in the broader development ecosystem – blogging, conference speaking, contribution to hack days and developer gatherings, open source communities.
• Ability to link technological capabilities to the achievement of business objectives.
• Experience in interpreting and resolving both high-level and detailed user requirements and business process problems.
• Familiarity with IT architecture frameworks, deliverables, trends, tools, and processes.
• Excellent organisational skills, including an ability to work on multiple tasks or projects and prioritise effectively.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, with an ability to influence and drive others where required
• Strong problem solving, conceptual and analytical skills
• Passion for quality assurance in a technology environment