Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
To plan, manage and deliver the initial phases of the project and to deliver other projects on the roadmap through to March 2012.
• To drive projects through the development life-cycle, ensuring the solutions are technically sound, meet operational requirements, and are delivered on time.
• To provide day to day management of the development team including external suppliers and to act as a central point for all day to day activities relating to the project
• To facilitate high-level project requirements by gathering and assisting in the investigation and assessment of the technical options.
• Developing project plans, schedules and milestones appropriate to the scale of the project, including testing plans.
• Managing and monitoring the project process and tracking progress against agreed milestones and deadlines, ensuring quality in all deliverables.
• Managing the project budget.
• Ensuring appropriate technical and operational documentation is written.
• Preparing timely and accurate reports which highlight key issues and summarise information at a manageable level.
• Regularly assess project risk factors and recommend actions to mitigate.
• Familiarity with and understanding of key technologies and platforms, e.g., databases, java and php applications, html, flash, web servers, mobile platforms, xml, rss.
• Demonstrable experience of the IT/internet industry, with an emphasis on direct project management. Some development and/ or design background preferred.
• Track record of successful project delivery.
• A working knowledge of a variety of software development methods which are applicable to a new media environment, e.g., agile, iterative, scrum, waterfall, PRINCE2.
• Experience of liaising and working with third party suppliers.
• Has proven experience of managing budgets.
• Ability to prioritise and organize projects effectively within a deadline driven and changing environment, using initiative to makes decisions.
• Competency across a range of project management tools, including MS project, decision-making, risk and opportunity analysis.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to lead and manage people.
• Experience of motivating people and fostering a collaborative environment.
• Enthusiasm and curiosity regarding learning and skills development.
Technical Project Manager job description
Technical Project Manager-2 job description
• To anticipate, manage and resolve issues and act as a clearing house for problems and opportunities confronting the project.
• Fostering and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and levels of seniority. This will be within the project team, the department, the company and with third parties.
• Delivering quality products/feature sets on schedule and to budget.
• To champion project management skills and approaches within the Academy online team.
• Managing integration of deliverables from external suppliers as required and to participate in selection of the best suppliers.