Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
Responsible for providing legal advice on a wide range of technology related agreements to a range of personnel at all levels., and to liaise on a wide range of technology supplier matters.
1. A qualified lawyer with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in a commercial role, with experience in the engineering and technology sector an advantage.
2. Experienced in dealing with a range of commercial contracts and licence agreements.
3. Demonstrable knowledge and experience in legal issues relating to engineering and technology, and a commercially aware approach to legal matters.
4. Understanding of the complexities and pressures associated with complex technical and outsourcing agreements and mixed delivery supply models is desirable.
5. Thorough knowledge and experience of engineering and technology contracts, and other related agreements such as licences, NDAs, SLAs and collaboration agreements ideally gained through in-house legal experience
6. Sound knowledge of EU procurement legislation and process.
7. Demonstrable negotiation skills and utilising technical/ business and legal information with the ability to achieve the desired outcome.
8. Understanding of the issues involved in and experience of working with multidisciplinary teams
9. Proven ability to establish and maintain effective client relationships whilst managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
10. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills to ensure credibility and effective working relationships with key contacts internal and external
1. A level of interpersonal skills sufficient to enable the post holder to establish and maintain credibility and effective working relationships, with senior contacts both internal and external
2. Highly focused commercial approach to business in addition to legal flair.
3. Concise and precise drafting skills.
4. Strong eye for detail and effective time-management and self-scheduling skills.
5. The ability to remain confident and assured in difficult circumstances, and to possess the resilience and stamina to sustain performance, particularly when under pressure.
6. Versatile and flexible approach.
7. The ability to keep abreast of professional, legal, technological and working practice changes and be motivated to convey any new such developments as necessary.
Free Job description Technology Lawyer
To ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, and in particular with European Procurement Regulations.
To identify legal issues and risks relevant to the division and to advise the business on strategies and solutions for mitigating such legal issues and risks.
To work closely with the Supplier Management team and Service Assurance teams to:
(i) ensure the legal and commercial objectives of
third party contracts are effectively tracked and delivered;
(ii) ensure that up-to-date records of third party contracts are maintained and IPR is effectively managed;
(iii) ensure that effective and timely support and advice is provided; and
(iv) ensure effective communications between the organisation and its engineering and technology suppliers,
To be a source of knowledge to stakeholders on the key terms and conditions of key engineering and technology contracts, and provide guidance/training as appropriate.
To support engineering and technology procurements, ensuring compliance with its obligations of transparency and fairness whilst assisting to secure the best commercial position during any procurement process.
To ensure that all third party agreements are consistent with policies and guidelines, including any local policies and guidelines,
To liaise and consult with Corporate Legal, Fair Trading, Finance and Procurement to ensure adherence with corporate policies and positions and that appropriate skills and expertise are applied to all engineering and technology legal matters.
To draft and negotiate technology agreements to ensure legal interests are protected and best value from its commercial relationships.
To lead and/or support on drafting and negotiation of other engineering and technology agreements to ensure legal interests are protected and best value from commercial relationships.
To ensure compliance with responsibilities under the various contracts, and to aid the effective resolution of any disputes.
To give advice on contracts as well as procurement of the services, and provide comprehensive legal support and lead on the resolution of legal issues and negotiations for significant new business, with a wide range of third party suppliers. Will ensure the consistent application of policies and appropriate expert legal advice is applied.