Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
* To predict, model, monitor and record the output and potential value of projects across the R&D portfolio
* To own, decide on, and drive business cases and transfer strategies to implementation
* Create and develop business models and lead successful partnerships across the company and wider industry
* Decide on appropriate transfer strategies, delivering revenue, savings and audience benefit
* Reconcile business plans with the key milestones of wider industry and regulatory bodies
* Ensure that the Transfer Team delivers projects cost effectively and efficiently in line with the business requirements and investment proposals
* To lead collaborations with all parts of the business to ensure that effective communication channels are established and maintained
* To keep abreast of industry trends, developments, and opportunities, and be able to interpret how these impact the company, recognising both threats and opportunities
* To represent the department externally; to promote the company output and approaches; ensure activity is class-leading and innovative and viewed as such by the wider industry and audiences.
* Excellent, broad understanding of technology, business, intellectual property and licensing issues, the creative process, and strategic aims
* Excellent ability to communicate and empathise with parties operating within the various areas described above
* Proven ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
* Experience in driving high profile projects through governance, regulatory and approval processes.
* Practical knowledge of external regulatory environment and how this can impact aspirations.
* Experience in the development and evaluation of effective business models and processes
* Experience in managing a broad range of senior stakeholders
* Experience in commissioning third parties and overseeing delivery of products and services to specification.
* Exceptional communication, networking, influencing and persuading skills and the ability to gain respect through personal credibility, integrity and professionalism
* Proven track record in establishing and sustaining effective partnerships
* Sound judgement and the flexibility of thought and approach to produce effective results in a matrix environment
You will work with specific project teams and stakeholders providing expert business support from project inception right through to delivery. You will build and lead ad hoc, project based transfer teams, drawing on skills and resources from across the organisation. You will negotiate with, lead, and co-ordinate work with third parties such as equipment manufacturers and investors.
Technology Transfer Executive job description