Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Telephone Account Manager job description
Telephone based selling into the mobile and CE market. Customers include: small to medium
sized retailers, web retailers and sub distributors.
• To achieve individual and team margin targets
• To develop existing client base
• To introduce new clients to the base
• Have input into the marketing of any product
• Have input into the strategy used to promote and sell through any product
• To deliver a first class level of customer service to your clients by ensuring you follow
through with all aspects of the sales process
• Daily contact with regular accounts
• Giving constant market information to accounts
• Report and analysis of accounts’ progress to sales manager
• To oversee order, invoice, stock management on your accounts
• Dealing with any account issues with your sales manager
• Work with internal departments to ensure all areas of the account are being run
effectively/projects are within timeline
• Computer skills including experience of Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel.
• The successful candidate will receive full training on the internal systems used.
• Polite and positive telephone manner, with the ability to hold a conversation with the
client throughout the duration of the call.
• Must have sales experience preferably in a targeted environment.
• Experience of working within a team.