Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
Employing a practical, yet rigorous testing process,to deliver end-to-end solutions covering all aspects of testing including functional and non-functional testing, system and integration, usability and user acceptance.
Utilise the Development processes and environments to deliver quality, end-to-end technology solutions built by the Production Systems Team including traceability of requirements to test cases, and issue management. The testing tools available include Quality Centre, Selenium, Jira, Fitnesse, Sikuli.
Free job description Test Analyst
• Test professional with some experience of delivering the full testing lifecycle gained from working on large agile projects.
• Experience of using Agile approaches such as TDD, User Stories, Release Planning, Retrospectives, utilising automation as appropriate.
• An ability to work to changing timelines and deliverables and demonstrate the SIT has met the functional and non-functional requirements of the system and that UAT has meet the requirements of the user.
• Some experience of testing enterprise scale complex and geographically distributed environments.
• Some experience of devising and executing functional and non-functional tests.
• An understanding of HTTP / REST / Web Services and use of tools such as SOAPUI / REST Client
• An understanding of XML/XSD in a SOA environment.
• Experience of testing applications developed in a mix of operating systems and databases including Linux&Windows, and MySQL with use of tools such as TOAD/SQL Navigator and DB2.
• Experience of continuous integration e.g. Hudson.
• Experience of working with virtualised server and storage environment using Xen and VMWare an advantage.
• Test Management, reporting and collaboration tools including Quality Centre and JIRA.
• Experience of working in a broadcast or post-production environment an advantage, as would experience of working with digital video processing systems, and video editors such as Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro and Avid.
• Preferred experience of test tools such as Sikuli, FitNesse, and Selenium
• ISEB qualification desirable.
•Work with technical resources within the development, infrastructure and operations team to ensure that test environments are set up with software and products under test, appropriate test data and materials, test cases are scripted and automated where possible and environments are build and available as required.
• Provide visibility and reporting of defects and resolution in Jirahighlighting trend information.
• Work withsubject matter experts during testingof the products on each iterative release.
• Monitor own work against the production schedule, reporting progress, issues or technical difficulties to the Test Team Lead in a timely manner.
• Be responsible for work quality and process, ensuring it meets the team’s technical standards.
• Write concise, yet comprehensive technical documentation, ensuring that all work carried out is tested, well documented, and accessible to all parties.
• Learn new and keep abreast of existing technologies and apply to a variety of projects as required.
Planning the test execution cycle based on test case estimates, resources and environments, and provide regular test progress and quality reporting against plans.
Exposure to end to end testing, unit/component testing, SIT, UAT and Non Functional Testing.
• Be a member of the team dealing with the testing lifecycle within an agile and waterfall development approach, including User Acceptance Testing and Operational Acceptance Testing.