Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
The purpose of the role is as follows;
• To code automated acceptance tests using Ruby and Cucumber.
• Working primarily on service layer systems.
• To produce high quality, maintainable test code.
• To work closely with software testers and developers.
• To liaise with product owners.
• Excellent Ruby skills.
• A passion for technology
• Experience of automating acceptance tests.
• Experience of working collaboratively to write acceptance criteria/specifications.
• Experience of working with an automated test framework (preferably Cucumber).
• Ability to automate service layer tests, (e.g.RESTful API XML/JSON)
• Experience of testing in an Agile development environment.
• Working knowledge of SVN and clients including GUI and distributed version controls
• Experience of de-bugging tools and analysing stack traces.
• Experience of working with Continuous Integration Server (preferably Hudson).
• Experience of testing web applications, including the ability to use and understand advanced features of web browsers
• Ability and experience of communicating effectively across all levels of the organisation, and doing so in a proactive fashion, using diplomacy where required.
• Understanding of Behaviour Driven Development/Test Driven Development
• A strong interest in ORGANISATION’s online output.
• Experience with the testing of media (digital audio, video) related systems.
• Evidence of an imaginative and effective approach to testing the 'un-testable'.
Test Engineer job description
The department is the 'engine room' providing shared platforms and services which power Online products. We provide a single back-end platform which offers services including: stats and analytics systems, AV data provisioning and tools, metadata publishing, content management systems, web frameworks and developer tools, location and mapping services, social services and search technology.
The Test Engineer will be responsible for:
• Writing and executing automated tests.
• Devise effective approaches to automating the testing of complex back-end systems, including design of test fixtures and environments.
• Integrating acceptance tests with Continuous Integration environment (Hudson).
• Helping to ensure requirements have clear and concise acceptance criteria
• Producing clear and concise test results, both detailed and summary.
• Working with other testers and development teams to ensure the spread of good practices and knowledge.
• Working closely with software testers, including walkthrough and handover of test code.