Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Therapist Job Description
This one is for a Beauty Therapist if you want other therapist jd`s search left in menu
To carry out treatments to an excellent standard and ensure the highest industry benchmark in customer care and services at all times.
• To comply with rules and regulations contained in the company handbook
• To maintain a well groomed and immaculate appearance throughout the working day
• To comply with timekeeping and attendance policies
• To actively participate in training and development programmes and maximise
opportunities for self development
• To continually promote the sale of beauty products in conjunction with beauty services
• To record details of all treatments provided for each client
• To take responsibility for ‘professional’ stock control
• To maintain a high level of knowledge which will enhance the clients
• To demonstrate a service attitude that exceeds expectations
• To understand and anticipate clients needs
• To be attentive to clients needs at all times
• To accurately and promptly fulfil clients requests
• To ensure that the time the client spends at goes beyond their expectations
Health, Safety & Security
• To ensure the highest standards of hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness
• To comply with all health, hygiene, COSHH and fire safety policies and regulations
• To comply with client confidentiality and data protection regulations
• To ensure all security incidents and accidents are recorded appropriately and reported to the Team Leader/ Spa Host promptly
• Must hold a recognised beauty qualification including NVQ 2, NVQ 3, BTEC, ITEC, CIDESCO, CIBTAC or IHBC
Essential Experience, Skills and Qualities
• A minimum of two years experience working as a beauty therapist in a salon environment
• Excellent communication skills in order to maintain high levels of customer care and service
• Strong organisational and time management skills to ensure the smooth running
• Ability to work well both as a team member and individually to meet daily priorities
• To understand the theory underpinning treatment procedures and have a comprehensive knowledge of the product brands
• Ability to make and maintain strong relationships with clients to encourage repeat bookings
• Enthusiastic and highly professional with a pleasant manner towards clients and colleagues
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
• A current Health & Safety or COSSH Certificate
• Current qualifications in holistic therapies such as Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Hot Stone Therapy, Reiki and Indian Head Massage
• Product training and knowledge of using Elemis, Jessica, CACI, Fake Bake/St Tropez