Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
To ensure an enjoyable / informative experience for all visitors by acting as an ambassador for the organisation by delivering accurate information, organising and presenting professionally to a variety of audiences, ensuring a safe environment and constantly working effectively as part of a team.
1. To work effectively as part of the Tours Team, actively seeking to help to improve the business.
2. To plan and organise tours of organisation buildings in London for groups of up to 25 visitors of varying ages and backgrounds including kids aged 7 – 11 years.
3. Conduct tours of organisation buildings up to 3 times a day, demonstrating exceptional customer care skills at all times.
4. To deliver a professional, quality experience to all our visitors in accordance with both health/safety and operations procedures.
5. To always maintain a safe working environment in accordance to the Health, Safety and Security guidelines.
6. To remain up-to-date with any new organisation developments in order to be able to deliver accurate information.
1. Experience within drama as an actor / actress or presenting experience (tour guiding, teaching, leading workshops etc)
2. A friendly, enthusiastic, professional and customer focused approach.
3. The ability to interact with a wide range of cultures and personalities.
4. To be able to work with other people as part of a team.
5. Excellent presentation skills.
6. The ability to learn quickly and willing to be developed in all areas of the business.
7. Flexible - able to work weekdays, weekends, bank holidays and evenings as required.
8. Experience of working within a customer facing environment.
9. Experience of having worked with children.
1. Experience of Tour Guiding.
2. Able to speak a second language.
Tour Guide Job Description
7. To act as a source of information to our visitors, demonstrating a thorough knowledge of the organisation
8. To be the voice of the organisation to a wide range of audiences
9. To inspire a professional image through adopting a smart appearance.
10. To manage the flow of visitors throughout organisation buildings to ensure that staff are not disrupted.
11. Ensuring suitable arrangements are in place to ensure the safe evacuation of tour guests in the event of an emergency – this includes those guests with disabilities. As part of those arrangements, Tour guides are required to:
Undertake training on disabled evacuation prior to conducting their first tour to ensure in the event of an emergency they can assist disabled persons to safely evacuate from organisation buildings.
12. To be willing to undertake any development training that could help you to improve your organisation knowledge.
13. Maintain and build relationships with all the organisation stakeholders.
14. Fully flexible to cover weekdays, Bank Holidays, weekends and evenings when needed.
15. To promote organisation Experiential Marketing Campaigns as part of the tour.
16. To undertake any reasonable request deemed necessary by the Operations Managers.