Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Trainer Job Description-online
To manage and lead the design of the strategy for training, coordinate training activities and the trainers, design study visits for training participants. He/she should also provide training in fields of his/her specific expertise.
1. To take the lead in designing a suitable training package combining a range of methodologies across the range of media platforms in particular online.
2. To take the lead in designing, implementing and evaluating capacity building activities
3. To work with other media trainers to design and deliver all training and networking activities
4. To ensure that all networking and training meet the highest editorial standards, as well as delivering the project’s development and objectives
5. To assist with project co-ordination, including work planning, financial management, ensuring health and safety of project staff, and liaising with project donors and partners as required
6. To contribute to narrative and financial reports on project implementation
7. To ensure training and networking activities meet all contractual requirements of the project donors
8. To travel regularly throughout the region and if required at short notice.
9. To accompany trainees on study tours/regional seminars as required
10. To ensure that trainee feedback and findings from research and audience feedback are used to refine and improve project outputs
1. University degree where a university degree has been awarded on completion of three years study in a university or equivalent
2. At least 3 years’ experience of designing and implementing (including needs assessment, planning, delivery and impact assessment) a range of training programmes and activities in the field of multi-platform in particular online media
3. At least 1 year’s experience of designing and implementing (including needs assessment, planning, delivery and impact assessment) online journalism and media management training for a range of platforms
4. Demonstrable knowledge of best practice values and an ability to apply these for development projects
6. Strong understanding of the role of communications in development
7. Knowledge and experience of working with the media landscape of the region,
8. Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
9. Substantive experience of successfully managing and leading diverse teams of creative and support staff.
10. Demonstrable experience of successfully managing budgets and reporting using Excel spreadsheets as part of donor funded projects.
11. Experience of operating effectively in difficult, highly politically sensitive and often fluid environments.