Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
The Training team is responsible for developing the skills and knowledge of employees, allowing them to develop within their current role and to enhance their career within the company. This role primary responsibility will be the day to day operation of the Learning Resource Centre (LRC) this will be approximately 40% of the role and will report through to the e-Learning Co-ordinator.
Training Assistant job description [end]
1. Provide an efficient and timely service for the business, ensuring SLAs are met. This will involve dealing with customer enquiries and ensuring that the relevant paperwork is raised in the tracking of requests
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
1. Experience of providing support to the business
2. Excellent office practice (communication skills, written and verbal, concern for accuracy)
3. Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deliverables
Nice to haves:
1. Experience in a Training environment
2. Experience of customer / supplier relationships
Training Assistant job description [cont]
* Concern for Accuracy
* Results Orientation
* Customer Focus
* Information Seeking
* Initiative and Proactivity
Training Assistant job description
2. Actively collaborate with the Training department and wider functions in respect of synergies between online resources and learning interventions, understanding and supporting the requirements coming out of the business areas.
3. Provide support to the Head of Training for budgeting and management information reporting.
4. Professional delivery of a varied range of training and development interventions across all business functions.
5. Supporting various projects in identifying, designing and developing training interventions in order to support the development of employees
6. Assist with the capture and collation of the training evaluation process, providing accurate management reports.
7. Working with suppliers to ensure the LRC has the appropriate resources available to meet business requirements
8. Undertaking research in collaboration with the T and D Managers to define the learning resources required to meet the functional people development plans.
9. Working the T and D Managers to develop and continuously improve the range of learning resources available to employees
The role holder will also provide support to the Head of Training, Training and Development Managers and the Training department in the delivery of its key objectives and will be involved in various projects across team which will be based on a balance of operational need and individuals development aspirations. Training Assistant job description [cont]