Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Training Co-ordinator job description
Key aims and objectives
• Support the implementation of competence assurance process in line with the annual and five year strategy
• Support, advise and direct the business in all aspects of training and competence assurance
• Monitor, report and advise on the management of data integrity relating to competence assurance and training records
• Ensure that deviations and changes follow the correct approval process and ensure that expiry dates are highlighted in a timely manner for action
• Act as appropriate first point of contact for all training and competency enquiries
• Develops annual training plan including budget for approval
• Manage the training business case approvals process for unbudgeted training
• Review the quartley training expenditure report
• Review refresher look ahead reports and identify leavers/errors/courses not required etc. advise outsource training administrators accordingly
• Maintain secondary competence register
• Maintain and update the Authorised Persons Register. Attend monthly meetings for each asset
• Ensure that training gaps are being actively managed and highlighted to supervisors
• Work closely with to ensure that assessment and training plans are in place and are being progressed
• Maintain assessor rotations for all assets including planning, logistics etc.
Prime responsibilities and duties
• Support the Business Partner and Competence Manager in the effective and compliant implementation of the competence assurance process
• Provide advice and direction to support the achievement of compliance requirements of the competence assurance process
• Monitor and report performance as directed by the HR Business Partner
• Report and monitor compliance with competence assurance KPI’s on a monthly basis
• Assisting in the implementation of actions resulting from audits in the training and competence area
• Support the implementation of new training initiatives
• Provided advice and direction to the outsourced training administrators to maintain data integrity and ensure alignment with business needs regarding provision of training
• Co-ordinate and be the focal point for all training booked and undertaken inc 3rd party’s
• Arrange and co-ordinate all 3rd Party Competence Assurance Meetings as directed by the HR Business Partner. Advise 3rd Party’s of any changes to the competency requirements.
• Collate 3rd Party training and competence data for review quarterly
• Maintain currency of knowledge to identify and address external issues which may impact on practices and processes
• Review of weekly training reports and appropriate actions should be taken or highlighted to HR Business Partner and Competency Manager in relation to cost anomalies and no shows for training as examples