Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Providing monthly financial information to the Board of Directors.
Business Manager job description
Treasurer job description
1. Prepare and review the prior months’ financial report at each of the monthly board meetings. This report should show all receipts and all expenses for the previous month.
2. Prepares the budget based on input from other board members. Presents budget for review and approval of the board during the first quarter of the year.
3. Pay all bills and send invoices for luncheon meetings that are reserved but not attended.
4. Makes arrangements with the facility where regular monthly luncheon meetings are held, such as numbers of attendees, etc.
5. Collect monies received from monthly meetings of the general membership and other chapter events and deposit all funds to the chapter’s bank account timely.
6. Balance monthly bank account to checkbook register.
7. Have books audited after the end of each year.
8. As financial advisor the treasurer must be in a position to assess the financial implications of proposed actions by the Board of Directors and inform the committee prior to final decisions being made. Also, the treasurer must observe the financial direction, recognize possible financial problems, and bring such problems to the attention of the Board of Directors for action.
9. The treasurer shall receive, hold, and safeguard in the capacity of trustee and financial agent, all funds for the chapter.
10. The treasurer shall disburse such funds only for normal and usual uses unless the Board of Directors shall otherwise direct via approval by the President or President Elect only.
11. Participates in the development and implementation of short-term and long-term strategy planning for the chapter.
12. Represents the Chapter and actively promotes the awareness and support of its activities
13. Attends all monthly membership and Board of Directors meetings.
14. Immediately upon leaving the office of Treasurer, and no later than the board meeting, forwards all materials and/or information related to the position to the incoming Treasurer.
15. Attends meetings of the board and general membership on regular basis in order to keep informed of activities.
16. Uphold SHRM Code of Ethics and the Chapter By-laws.