Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To create an environment favorable to learning and personal growth; to establish effective rapport with pupils; to motivate pupils to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for education, in accordance with each pupils’ ability; to establish good relationships with parents and with other staff members.
Tutor job description
1. Substitute teacher certification required.
2. Experience as a teacher, tutor, or teacher aide required.
3. Experience in working with high-risk students.
1. To cooperate with the teachers in providing relevant individual and group tutoring sessions.
2. To maintain logs on student tutoring sessions, number of contacts, units, and student progress.
3. To develop lesson plans for tutoring sessions in cooperation with classroom teachers.
4. Complete weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required.
5. Maintain attendance records on all targeted students.
6. Maintain individual files on each targeted student.
7. Perform other duties as assigned by the project director and needed for student activities and services outside the regular school hours.
8. Report suspected substance abuse, child abuse, or suicidal indications to the counselor or principal.