Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
Can deliver creative flair both in the capture of the images and in the edit but who have the ability to run a large, complex actuality based shoot involving multiple crews, presenters and the skill to shoot everything necessary to cover a story that’s developing on the hoof.
To conceive, direct and deliver visually arresting, witty and informative insert films.
• To direct imaginative films using the latest filming techniques. Crucial to this will be an ability to maintain the high production values and visual innovations
• To work with the production team in the development of film ideas and treatments.
• To find suitable contributors and locations.
• To plan, schedule and organise all aspects of extremely complex, location shoots including:
-Assisting completion of comprehensive Risk Assessments prior to shoots.
• Proven experience of directing pre-recorded items across relevant genres, in particular motoring, action and comedy programmes.
• Ability to work effectively as a team member on a fast turnaround, high pressure, weekly show.
• A track record of providing original and viable programme ideas.
• Able to demonstrate enthusiasm and to recognise the needs and profile of the target audience.
• Proven ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage junior staff.
• To be fully conversant with current Health and Safety guidelines and to demonstrate the ability to identify potential risks and recommend safety measures.
• To be aware of policies and regulations relating to programme making, and to be able to respond to changing circumstances.
• A Working knowledge of legal / copyright issues; editorial policy and producer guidelines.
Free Job Description TV Director
-Managing all aspects of location safety during shoots.
-Ensuring all logistics are effectively planned and managed prior to and during shoots.
-Effectively managing any legal and editorial issues.
-Ensuring delivery of films on time and on budget.
• To talent manage on location both presenters, celebrity guests and contributors making sure both are fully briefed and feel professionally managed on the day.
• To work effectively with large, multi-camera crews, demonstrating a sound understanding of the latest TV technology and its use in programme acquisition.
• To work effectively in the edit suite making best use of state of art post production technology.
• To liaise with computer graphic imaging companies.
• To handle multiple, complex assignments effectively and calmly.
• To plan and implement effective production schedules.
• To assist in the making of international versions of the programme.