Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
We are looking for contestant researchers who will be involved in the selection of a wide range of contestants for the next series.
To initiate and produce, as part of a team, a wide variety of news and current affairs material for Radio and/or Television.
1. To research and target prospective contestants from around the U.K.
2. To conduct telephone interviews/auditions with contestants.
3. Casting contestants into shows.
4. To provide accurate and detailed biographies of contestants for use in studio.
5. Ensure that that output reflects the diverse nature of our audiences.
6. Ensure that the high calibre of contestant standard is upheld.
7. Targeting potential contestants for regular & special shows.
8. Working to tight deadlines and under pressure from demanding producers.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience TV Researcher job description
1. You should have a critical knowledge/awareness of TV programmes
2. Contestant research experience in Radio or Television
3. Experience of dealing with members of the public in a professional manner.
4. Exceptional communication skills with a confident and tenacious manner.
5. Self-motivated and strong sense of initiative.
6. Strong planning & organising skills.
7. Understanding of the demands of Entertainment programming.
8. Able to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a large team.
9. Has knowledge of relevant editorial guidelines.
10. Has understanding of equal opportunities guidelines and their implication for on-air representation.
11. Familiar with Health & Safety guidelines, procedures and responsibilities.
TV Researcher job description