Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions for use in jobs and recruitment
• Contribute daily news and feature copy
• Generate new ideas and regulars, and work with the group of contributors and talent to bring them to life and to deadline.
• Report from external launches and events across copy, pictures and video.
• Work across varied digital platforms, contributing content across social media, mobile, gaming and other brand extensions
• The Staff Writer will report to the Editor
• Contribute daily class-leading copy, ideas and content maintaining the site’s reputation as a must-visit every day
• Build contacts within the industry and wider culture to generate exclusives and features
• Create regular daily slots and ensure all content is provided to deadline
• Work with the editor on providing ideas and content to all associated digital platforms
• Build relationships with external websites and digital properties around content syndication and sharing
• Build a working relationship with key talent across the brand
• Meet traffic and conversion targets
• Comply with all relevant safety rules, procedures and guidelines
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
• A proven professional track record of journalism on a leading media product
• Proven ability to write news and feature copy to deadline
• Experience of commissioning external contributors and talent
• Comfortable working with images and video as well as copy
• A background in digital media is not a requirement, but candidate must display a demonstrable understanding of digital editorial principles and technical ability
• A proven knowledge of the industry and brand
• An established contact list
• The flexibility to work some evenings/weekends as required and be able to travel abroad if necessary
TV Writer job description