Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
Web Analytics Manager Job Description
Working in the IT division, this is a senior role responsible for the technical processes that measure online activities. The role involves:
• Leading a small team responsible for complete and reliable measurement of all areas online
• Web analytics at the next level – handling live streaming, TV and tablet interfaces, and highly interactive apps and web pages
• To configure and manage web analytics tools
• To support super-users who will be defining and generating regular reports & dashboards and bespoke reports
• To work with management in determining the information architecture of analytics data capture for content, products and services
• To produce an analytics data capture plan for new products during development and where feasible working with others to ensure compliance
• To ensure that performance is measurable for all products, services and content
• To identify gaps in data capture strategy and recommending enhancements
• To focus on providing stats which are increasingly accurate, usable and actionable
• To support the team in evangelising the use of analytics to drive performance measurement and optimisation
• To build strong relationships with key customers throughout the organisation
• To collaborate with teams to determine effectiveness of campaigns –working with them to get the results they need to inform future strategy
• To scope, cost, and negotiate new reporting requirements with stakeholders and existing suppliers of Web Analytics services
• To maintain an awareness of the wider community, and ensure that in-house reporting standards are kept in line with best practice
• To give leadership to the analytics team
• To motivate, encourage, and develop team members, ensuring that they are challenged and motivated through objectives that are set and assessed on a regular basis
• To comply with all relevant safety rules, procedures, and guidelines. To be aware of responsibilities under the Safety Policy.
• Experience of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, comScore)
• Extensive technical knowledge of large-scale data handling and reporting
• Experience in leading projects (of any size), working well with others, and taking the initiative
• Proven experience in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels, and delivering results
• Excellent written and oral communication.
• Experience in designing and querying databases, and the use of SQL
• Experience in web or application development
• Good analytics skills (knowledge of statistical modelling techniques, segmentation, etc.)
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
• Skilled in prioritising and planning, taking into account all relevant issues and factors (deadlines, resource availability, dependencies, etc.)
•Working to provide online services that deliver more to the user
•Having a great understanding of how online works, and how it can be reliably and efficiently measured
•Promoting best practices in online metrics and reporting.