Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To manage and monitor the upload of all content to the website and associated platforms.
• To upload all content to the website
• To source relevant images from internal database
• To crop and, where necessary, manipulate all images
• To monitor licences and ensure all content is used in line with correct licensing agreements
• To ensure content is built in line with SEO best practice
• To write stand firsts in line with SEO strategy whilst upholding editorial standards of the brand
• To monitor the performance of all content and feed back performance to the editorial team
• To manage external delivery of content to third parties
• To work closely with all employees to provide help and support to area wherever needed
• To represent a professional image in dealings with both internal and external contacts, to act in a professional manner at all times
• A functional understanding of content management systems
• Highest standard of accuracy and attention to detail
• Familiarity with and understanding of SEO best practice
• Basic knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and Photoshop
• A demonstrable passion for and basic knowledge of food and drink
• The ability to write copy in line with highest editorial standards
• The ability to work quickly to tight deadlines under pressure
• Flexibility and a professional approach at all times
• Ability to communicate information effectively to a wide range of internal/external contacts
• The ability to self-supervise in order to meet deadlines
• Ability to work in and contribute to a fun and dynamic team-based environment
Web Assistant Job Description