Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
The purpose of this post is to provide web design support with particular emphasis on the Intranet, Internet and Extranet platforms.
1. Providing advanced web site design assistance using Dreamweaver, CSS, Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop. This will involve HTML, CSS and Java Script coding, with the occasional need for PHP and ASP. The main development environment is within MS Content Management System and EZ publish.
2. Providing some front line Intranet publishing support to users at OCU's/ BOCU's. This involves trouble shooting problems and errors and giving publishing guidance via email and telephone.
6. Contributing to the organisation and management of e-Communications Team.
7. Ensuring that any work is performed subject to ISO 9001 standards, defined by the e-Communications ISO Quality Plan.
8. Supporting and reporting on junior staff responsible to this position, demonstrating corporate leadership values.
Web Designer job description
A major part of the post will be to help site owners to develop high quality Intranet, Internet and Extranet web sites within the Content Management tools used.
3. Designing and programming bespoke mini web applications. Project management of these activities will be required to demonstrate ability to keep within time and budget constraints, and the ability to manage the customer, and his expectations.
4. Responding to urgent web design requests quickly.
5. Responding to key stakeholder requirements.
HOW DO I USE THIS SITE?
To the left you will see a menu on which to review different categories of job such as management, IT, sales. This is especially helpful if you are looking for jd`s for eg `sales` positions.
These categories will hold all of our sales related positions from Sales Director through to Sales Manager, retail assistant etc. There are also jd`s for all of the back room sales related roles such as administrators, analysts etc.
Just below the menu you will an A-Z of our Free Job Descriptions UK.
Have a browse of these jd`s to find some that you need. You If writing a one you could use 2-3 jd`s as a basis and just use a composite.
Hopefully they will give you a few ideas or save you some time.