Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
An experienced, professional and enthusiastic Web Developer and PHP specialist responsible for delivering the next-generation website and other online services.
• World-class hands-on dev skills and proven industry experience in:
o MVC frameworks, especially Zend.
o Cross-browser compatibility and accessibility.
o XML based data sources, JSON etc.
• Knowledge and commercial experience of accessibility, usability and cross-browser issues.
• An ability to rapidly and effectively understand and translate client business requirements into technical solutions.
• Experience of working in an environment where products have to be delivered to specific time-scales.
• Experience of commercial web development processes.
• Well-developed analytical and investigative skills.
• A good understanding of open standards & protocols.
• Experience of supporting, modifying and maintaining systems and code developed by teams other than your own.
• A good understanding of W3C standards.
• Experience in project management and/or project-based working, including an understanding of Agile development techniques and test-driven development.
• Knowledge of user experience design and information architecture principles and techniques.
• Experience of working with code repositories (e.g. SVN) and bug tracking tools (e.g. Trac).
• Contribute to design and build of all front-end components (presentation, templating, controller, client-side behaviour, integration to data services etc)
• To write complex code using semantic X/HTML, CSS and other equivalent client side technologies to create content production templates or other interactive elements.
• To template code sections using PHP, XSSI, Template Toolkit or similar technologies.
Web Developer free Job Description
• To liaise with the product manager to ensure that all technical possibilities are explored and that products achieve the best possible look, feel and functionality.
• Liaise with designers and software engineers throughout the project phase to produce working designs.
• To be responsible for work quality, ensuring it meets the technical standards for all online output.
• To create and manipulate basic graphics for incorporation into interactive output.
• To document all coding work undertaken.
• To advise senior colleagues on the required resources and time-scales associated with the development and delivery of project work.
• To monitor work against the production schedule closely and provide progress updates and report any issues or technical difficulties to the Senior Client Side Developer on a regular basis.
• Further information, ideas and best practice with other technical teams in the company and the wider development community.
• Assist with the development of relevant standards and guidelines.