Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
The Web Manager leads the development, operation, growth and maintenance of the company website.
Working with the key contacts, and external development agencies, you will be managing the site for all world regions in which the company operates.
* Day to day management of website
* Management of suppliers
* Reporting on site performance and providing regular statistics
* Research and implementation of industry best practice and new technologies
* Monitoring competitors’ websites
* Monitoring / maintaining company presence online eg. Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
* Writing articles about the website for the company intranet
* Relevant experience in web management in the professional services sector
* Relevant experience in writing for the web
* Passion for user-centred design
* Technical proficiency with a good all-round development knowledge
* Experience with content management systems
* Knowledge and experience of search engine optimisation techniques
* Knowledge of web standards and web accessibility
* Experience using web analytics packages (in particular Google Analytics)
* Knowledge and awareness of current and future developments in web technology
* Relevant experience in a related web discipline (eg. content ,design, usability)
* Creative design skills
* Proficiency using design software including Photoshop
* Experience designing usable and effective interfaces for the web
* Strong portfolio of previous website design and development
Web Manager Job Description