Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Website Analyst Job Description
The Website Analyst is responsible for driving strategic analysis and actionable insights that help the company deliver its online revenue targets. This includes establishing key metrics to measure the performance of Lonely Planet’s website; tracking, analysing and reporting on the sites performance including financial and marketing indicators. The Website Analyst is responsible for overseeing the online analytical tools and processes used by the company and for providing input into future product development. Additionally the Website Analyst is accountable for educating and promoting the use of web analytics as a vital business function.
• Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of web and marketing metrics and tracking mechanisms.
• Excellent understanding and training in Omniture SiteCatalyst software suite and possess the ability to interpret data and recommend action on a variety of analyses.
• Experience managing data from various sources and developing databases and spreadsheets for detailed analysis
• Knowledge and understanding of the principles of online display advertising. SEM and SEO for campaign analysis
• Advanced problem-solving and business requirements analysis skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities effectively in a complex, fast-paced business environment with strict deadlines
• Advanced Excel and MS Access Skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, with an ability to influence where required to achieve desired outcomes.
• Delivery of data analysis from a variety of sources with a strong emphasis on providing actionable insights, based on a clear understanding of business objectives.
• Develop and maintain a forecast model for traffic and revenue for The company.com.
• Produce and distribute weekly and monthly reports in line with stakeholders’ business objectives and overall KPI’s.
• Provision of ad-hoc research and analysis to help drive product and website development discussions, new initiative experimentation and promotion analysis.
• Serve as an internal subject matter expert on the reporting tools and metrics employed by The company, ensuring that reporting is an integral part of the The company online product development lifecycle
• Assist with developing an ongoing site optimisation strategy including AB and Multivariate Testing.
• Responsible for the effective implementation and application of the online analytical tools and processes used within The company.
At The company we are passionate about our products and our brand. The Website Analyst will need to lend support to the overall performance and effectiveness of the Sales & Marketing and Product teams to enable them to achieve an outstanding reputation at The company and amongst the industry.