Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To drive increased revenue, conversion, and channel loyalty to the company’s direct channels through proactive ownership of the merchandising and content strategy. You will also deliver a best-in-class customer experience across our site, by ensuring a strategic balance that optimises customer experience, a positive brand experience, relevancy and revenue. You will work with cross-functional departments, to ensure merchandising and content needs are met.
Website Merchandising and Conversion Manager job description
• Conducting an ongoing analysis and optimization of the user experience and journeys, across all segments
• Researching customer behaviour / metrics to help with the development of new online initiatives and benefit cases to support projects
• Planing and executing Usability and Multivariate testing across the E-commerce areas of the website and implement improvements based on results
• Facilitating trend analysis and forecasting
• Performing marketing campaign impact analysis
• Providing presentations of conclusions to marketing and finance teams
• Collaborating and sharing best practices with US marketing analytics team & UK BI team
• Scoping, setting-up and managing the relationship with our SEO agency
An in-depth understanding of e-commerce & interactive/digital marketing, including knowledge of innovative technologies, digital content management systems and online tracking. Educated to degree level or equivalent and you’ll also have/be:
• Proven experience with website metrics, analytical research, user research, and competitor analysis
• Strong analytical and research skills along with exceptional reporting skills and a real eye for detail
• Demonstrable ability to use the results of investigation and analysis to make effective strategic decisions and recommendations.
• Extensive experience of standard web analytics tools and in depth knowledge of Google Analytics
• Advanced MVT test planning and result analysis experience
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
• Ability to identify key needs or gaps and provide actionable insights to close those gaps
• Pro-active and self-motivated, you have endless intellectual curiosity and appetite to improve results
As marketing analyst, helping shape strategy by introducing key marketing KPIs, metrics, dashboards to the business to measure performance. To assist the team in improving website performance and help other stakeholders better understand our customers’ online behaviour. You’ll also be responsible for analysing customer characteristics and looking at the customer journey, whilst providing insight into strategy and website development.
• Measuring the ongoing performance of the website and set relevant KPIs
• Providing analytics support to the marketing & product teams to help improve overall website performance